On June 17th TAPE Community Music and Film turned 9 years old. TAPE is a truly inclusive community arts charity which provides spaces, support and equipment through which anyone can explore their creative ideas, whatever they may be. Over the past 9 years, TAPE has;
- Engaged and supported over 20,000 people
- Delivered workshops, projects, events and festivals for people throughout Wales
- Provided outreach projects and workshops in communities across North, South and Mid-Wales.
- Created over 100 full, part-time and freelance jobs for local creative people
- Partnered with in excess of 200 different organisations, businesses, chartities and services
- Successfully managed over £1.5 million of funding
- Supported thousands of hours of progressive volunteering for young people and adults across Welsh communities
- Supported people with housing, employment, advocacy, health and wellbeing issues, through relationships built upon positive, creative foundations
- Played a key part in developing and demonstrating best practice around inclusion, social enterprise and person-led support through our ethos and delivery
TAPE is a growing charity which is affecting real change for those taking part. You can support our work by donating via Localgiving;
Donating during our birthday appeal will also allow us to access additional funding as Localgiving will be matching donations up to the value of £25
Our birthday appeal will provide support to individuals through TAPE’S Ignite Scheme, which has so far provided one-to-one creative support for over 100 young people and adults across Conwy, Denbighshire, Gwynedd and Flintshire.
For more information and a copy of TAPE’S birthday report, please contact email@example.com