For your own safety and enjoyment we ask you to please read and follow the below before attending one of our outdoor cinema events:
- Bring something to sit on (blanket or picnic chair).
- Please check the weather forecast in advance and come prepared. No umbrellas are permitted during the screening (except at management discretion).
- It can turn fairly cold in the evenings, so make sure you bring suitable clothing for yourself and your family.
- It is recommended that you bring a torch to provide localised lighting.
- No naked flames, BBQ’s, gas stoves or candles. No tents, gazebos, parasols or pop-up structures. No dogs or pets (except guide dogs).
- Glass is not permitted – please ensure all drinks onsite are consumed from plastic drinkware.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks – Please put all rubbish into the bins provided or take it away with you.
- Please follow steward instructions, and abide by the designated seating areas.
- A central pathway will be created within the screening area. Please leave this clear to enable other audience members to move around within the space.
- If you wish to smoke, please move to the back of the audience arena, and be courteous of other audience members.
- No alcohol is permitted unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Please take note of the film certification when purchasing tickets. The film certification is strictly enforced at Ticket Check. ID will be required for those patrons who look under the age of the film certification.
- TAPE Community Music and Film can not be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personnel possessions whilst attending any of our events.
- Please note failure to comply with any site rules could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.
Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for all the North Wales weather has to throw at us.
Screenings will be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time – most notably the wind that can frequent our area, or heavy downpours that can cause a hazard.
Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night.
In the event that a screening is cancelled, we will aim to give as much notice as possible, so please keep an eye out for information on the website and social media.